Welcome to Antony Duckett Architecture and Design. Antony Duckett Architecture & Design is a small Architect practice based in Henley-on-Thames, Oxon.
Antony Duckett is a fully qualified Architect with over 40 years experience and was trained at the Architectural Association. The A.A. is renowned throughout the world for excellent design and its ability to solve any design problems.
Our services include Architectural Design, Architectural Model Making, Photography and Illustration.
The following are examples of the many designs and contracts completed.
- Constructed with three plywood insulated panels for the walls and the floor
- The walls rendered externally and structure supported by vertical oak sleepers
- The roof consists of double glazed glass panels in patent glazing
- The floor and decking will be supported on tanolized sleepers
- Roll up blinds provide solar control.
Work at home Garden Room
Cedar boarded, spacious and well insulated, fast economic construction.
Flood plane pyramid eco dwelling
- Passive Solar Gain roof light
- Under floor heat pump heating
- Passive Haus standard insulation
- SPI panel & twist pile for fast construction
- Open plan with separate bathroom
- Additional units can be attached
- 1.5 metres above flood level if required
- Ramp disabled access